Join our… Hingham, MA Hub from divorce law and finance experts addressing this critical issue. The question of who pays alimony and child support in a divorce, how much and how long the payments are can be a complex issue. We designed this event to address divorce law and finance.
- How are expected alimony and child support payments calculated?
- What are the consequences of not making your maintenance payments?
- What payments should you expect to make? How does it affect managing your cash flow?
- How does your obligation to pay or the ability to collect child support and support affect your ability to own (or rent) a home?
- What are the maintenance considerations?
- Things to consider when creating a parenting plan
To learn more about the verified local professionals and their events, Click here. Follow the hub on its social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and integrated.
We respect your privacy, so your participation is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera is turned off and you can choose to only see your first name.
Pre-registration is required. When registering, please ask any questions you may have about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We’ll email the webinar link to those who signed up before the event. If you would like to register with us for this event, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.