DUBLIN, July 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global GPS Tracking Device Market (2022-2027) by Type, Technology, Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global market for GPS tracking devices is estimated at USD 2.14 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3.82 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.3%.
Market dynamics are forces affecting the prices and behavior of players in the global GPS Tracking market. These forces create price signals resulting from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are other dynamic market forces than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect the supply and demand curves, decision makers are trying to figure out the best way to deploy different financial tools to curb different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It encompasses the financial performance analysis for the publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and the competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Atrack Technology Inc, Calamp Corp, Concox Information & Technology Co. Ltd (Shenzhen Jimi Iot Co. Ltd), Geotab Inc, Meitrack Group, Orbcomm Inc, etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation assessment, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
The report provides detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the global GPS Tracking Devices Market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global GPS tracking devices market using the Ansoff matrix to identify the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis performed on the industry and the industry players, the analyst has formed appropriate strategies for the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global GPS tracking devices market. The report provides in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and forecasts on the market size. The forecasts are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by well-known people in the industry.
- The report provides in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses key regulators and important rules and regulations imposed on this sector in different regions.
- The report also includes the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 research methodology
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growth in Commercial Vehicles
4.1.2 Increasing advantages of smaller size, longer service life and high ROI and affordable prices
4.2.1 Impact of non-standard products and multiple environmental factors will lead to poor user experience
4.3.1 Use of GPS tracking devices for usage-based insurance (UBI)
4.3.2 Further development of the software
4.4.1 Increasing adoption of hardware independent tracking solutions
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market by Type
6.2 Data Logger
6.3 Data Slider
6.4 Data Puller
7 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market by Technology
7.2 Standalone Tracker
7.3 OBD device
7.4 Advanced Tracker
8 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market by Industry
8.2 Transportation and Logistics
8.4 Oil and Gas
8.5 Metals & Mining
9 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market in America
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 Europe’s global market for GPS tracking devices
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market in Middle East and Africa
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of the MEA
12 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market in APAC
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12:15 Rest of Asia Pacific
13 competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Enhancements
14 company profiles
14.1 Atrack Technology Inc
14.2 Calamp Corp
14.3 Concox Information & Technology Co. Ltd (Shenzhen Jimi Iot Co. Ltd)
14.4 Geotab Inc
14.5 Meitrack Group
14.6 Orbcomm Inc
14.7 Queclink Wireless Solutions Co.Ltd
14.8 Sierra Wireless Inc
14.9 Starcom Systems Ltd
14.10 Trackimo Group
14.11 Teltonika Uab
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v1jjmf
Global GPS Tracking Devices Market