Today Pluto TV announced that they will expand their offering of free anime content with over four hundred more episodes of the hit series One Piece.
Airing 24/7 on the One Pience channel, these new episodes feature the historical crossover Episode 590 between Luffy, Goku and Toriko.
This is just part of what Pluto TV is adding in May 2023. Here’s a full list of what’s coming to Pluto TV in May 2023:
NEW CHANNELS THIS MONTH
- POWER NATION: POWERNATION is the Gearhead channel for horsepower powered engine builds, American muscle cars, trucks and more! Check back each week for expert advice to take your project from the garage to the open road on Pluto TV.
- Mission: Impossible, MI2, MI3, MI: Ghost Protocol
- top gun
- Star Trek/Star Trek Into Darkness/Star Trek Beyond
- The soldier James Ryan
- The Player (2014)
- The Longest Yard (2005)
- School of Rock
- The wood
- point break
- three Kings
- Very bad
- Are we there yet? / Are we done yet?
- Stomp the yard
- Bridget Jones’ Diary/Bridget Jones: The Edge of Sanity/Bridget Jones’ Baby
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
- Everyone wants some!!
- Florence Foster Jenkins
- top five
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Paranormal Activity/Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
- Lemony Snickets A series of unfortunate events
- Spy Kids 1-3
- Galaxy Quest
- pulp Fiction
- Addams Family/Addams Family Values
- vehicle 19
- The disappointment room
- Before I go to sleep
- The Blackmantle’s Daughter
- escape plan
- Rogue Warfare/Rogue Warfare: The Hunt/Rogue Warfare: Death of a Nation
- John Henry
- Jeeper’s Creepers/Jeeper’s Creepers 2
- Sherlock dwarves
- Big fish
- This is spinal tap
- Muppets bring Manhattan/Muppets from space
- Johnny mnemonics
- The Substitute Killers
- Ride in the car with guys
- shot distance
- No way to escape
- Just one of the guys
- The Green Knight
- to the pain
- The good bye
Mother’s Day (May 14, 2023):
- Celebrate the journey of everyone’s favorite Bridget Jones to becoming a mother! Beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Pluto TV Comedy, there will be a marathon consisting of all three Bridget Jones films: Bridget Jones’ Diary, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason and Bridget Jones’ Baby
- What would TV be without ours classic TV moms? On Classic TV: Families, Pluto TV will air shows throughout the day featuring some of these iconic ladies including The Donna Reed Show, The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet, The Brady Bunch, One Day at a Time, Married with Children, The Doris Day Show, Maude and All in the Family
- Pluto TV also offers a wide range of shows with iconic TV moms over the decades, We celebrate the mothers who have been in the living rooms of our mothers, grandmas and even great-grandmothers and shape the way we are parents. Select titles featuring standout moms include The Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke Show, Family Ties, Happy Days and The Donna Reed Show.
AAPI Legacy Month:
- Throughout the month, Pluto TV will be programming marathons of starring films Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, Keanu Reeves and more including The Big Boss, Fist of Fury, The Way of the Dragon, Game of Death, The Legend of Bruce Lee, The Grandmaster, Hero, The Warlords, Hardball, Point Break, Man of Tai Chi, Exposed, Siberia, The Whole Truth, River’s Edge, Supercop, New Police Story, Operation Condor, Operation Condor II, Rob-B-Hood, Project A2, Skiptrace and more
- On 19.5. The Sailor Moon Channel will be hosting a weekend marathon to celebrate the film premiere, including Sailor Moon R: The Movie, Sailor Moon S: The Movie and Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie
- Enjoy an all-day marathon of Kim’s Convenience on TV Land Sitcoms on May Day
- Celebrate the food of the AAPI community every Tuesday with hit shows on Food TV, A Cook’s Tour, Duncan’s Thai Kitchen, Feast Mansion, Gochi Gang, Gordon’s Great Escape, I’ll Have What Phil’s Having, Karena and Kasey’s Foreign Flavors, Kimchi Chronicles , Maximum Foodie, One World Kitchen, Perfect, Simply Ming, Spencer’s Big 30
- Catch Michelle Yeoh in all-day marathons Supercop, Reign of Assassins, Master Z: Ip Man Legacy on the Flicks of Fury channel on 5/24
- Pluto TV Cult Films will broadcast Battle Royale, Big Man Japan, Tokyo!, Sukiyaki Western Django, Yakuza Apocalypse on Tuesday, September 5th. point out
Jewish American Heritage Month:
- Every Saturday in May at 8pm ET on Pluto TV HistoryPluto TV will honor some of the most accomplished Jewish Americans and will show the following documentaries: Howard Zinn: A People’s History of the United States, Walter Mathau: Diamond in the Rough, With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story and Ely Kahn: Mastermind of New York City.
- At Monday, 5/8 at 8 p.m. ET At Pluto TV documentariesWatch the documentary to learn about the inspiring life and career of the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who served 27 years as an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court RBG. Gisburg was the first Jewess and the second woman ever to serve at court.
- On 5.9. at 8:00 p.m. ET, Pluto TV will celebrate some of the greatest and most significant elements of culture created by Jewish people, including the book Where the Wild Things Are with the airing of the documentary Sendak, which details creator Maurice Sendak; and the Marvel comics series created by Stan Lee, featuring the documentary With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story.
Yellowstone and PBR:
- All-day marathons of entire seasons yellowstone will be from 27.5. aired on the More TV Drama channel. The 27.5. is dedicated to the first season, the 28.5. of the second season and the 29.5. the third season.
- The PBR RidePass channel will air live coverage of the Velocity Tour Finals, the 2023 Bill Pickett Invitational Rodeo and the Women’s World Rodeo Championships, as well as other live and replay championships.
- Pluto TV Military Channel will honor fallen heroes with film marathons throughout the weekend including Civil War: Left for Dead, Gettysburg and Stories of Valor – The Battle of Gettysburg, Gettysburg and Stories of Valor – The Civil War, Gettysburg: The Final Measure of Devotion, Divided Union: The Story of the American Civil War, Silent Wings – The American Glider Pilots of WWII, Easy Company: Heroes of WWII, Boys of H Company, United States Military: A History of Heroes, Battlezone: The Gulf War, As It Happened (5:00), USS Indianapolis: The Legacy (2:00), Vietnam: 50 Years Remembered, Sniper: The Unseen Warrior (5:00), Proudly We Served: The Men of the USS Mason, Omaha Beach : Honor and Sacrifice, Navy Heroes of Normandy, 1st to Fight: Pacific War Marines, The Crater: A True Vietnam Story, 19 Years in Vietnam, Battleplan (18:00), D-Day: The American Way (1:15) , Death from Above: Air Combat Vietnam War, Modern Warfare: Wars in the Middle East Collection, Navy Seals Untold Stories, Vietnam War: Tales from Nam and more.
- What’s Memorial Day without a good old-fashioned BBQ? All weekend long, Food TV will host a marathon of highlight barbecue shows including America’s Most Delicious, Custom Grills, License To Grill, Perfect, Road Grill, Spencer’s Big 30 and Watts on the Grill
- Pluto TV also has series and channels including All in the Family (on-demand), The Andy Griffith Show (channel), America’s 58 National Parks, School of Rock, and the Smithsonian Selects channel. And don’t forget the MLB channel!
30th Anniversary of the Cheers Finale: May 20th
- Starting at 10 p.m. ET, in honor of the 30th anniversary of the finale, the sitcom Legends channel will air a marathon of the final season of the popular sitcom Cheers, beginning with the first episode of season 11 and showing each episode in order.
Coronation of King Charles III: May 6th
- CBS News The channel will broadcast live coverage of the coronation throughout the day.
- Sky news Royal Events Commentator Alastair Bruce will join presenters Kay Burley and Anna Botting throughout the day, guiding viewers through the historic ceremonies.
- In addition to the live coverage, a special 30-minute documentary ‘My King, My Country’ starring Niall Paterson will be broadcast on Sky News. The documentary travels the country, exploring public opinion towards the king and monarchy, taking a temperature test in support and looking at the challenges the new head of state may face.
- Movie favorites by lifetime will have a weekend of royally themed programming in honor of the coronation, including lifetime original films, biographies and specials.
- Highlights: Fergie & Andrew, William & Kate, Harry & Meghan: Royal Rebels, Megan and Harry: Baby Fever, Profiles: Queen Elizabeth II, Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal, Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, Perspectives: The Windsors