Coleen RooneyWayne Rooney, the founding Manchester Uniter player, has literally taken the part of her marriage vows seriously “until death do us part” as she decides to stay with her husband after rumors of fraud.
According to Dailystar, the 35-year-old has vowed to put her marriage first as she intends to move forward and make nicer plans with her husband. This happened after the soccer player was caught in front of the camera, accompanied by some women, after pulling out a night at an event.
The video also showed the athlete in a compromising position with an unknown woman when they appeared to press their lips while partying. The leaked photos and videos created widespread controversy online as the Dans were disappointed with the player.
Fortunately for Wayne, his wife decides to overcome his lack and focus on improving their marriage.
Based on what you read:
Keep scrolling for more information below.
Why fans are mad at Wayne Rooney
Wayne sparked online fan backlash last month when the controversial photos and videos went viral.
Apparently the soccer manager was partying with three women, but was seen making himself comfortable with just one of the women at the Staycity Hotel in Manchester.
One of the photos that surfaced online showed the Derby County manager passed out with three half-naked women around him. Further reports confirmed that the footage was taken by a fan who happened to see the former soccer player lead two women, one of whom is believed to be a model, Tayler Ryan, to their hotel rooms at 5:15 a.m.
Wayne Rooney apologizes to his family
Following the viral photos on the internet, Wayne apologized to his wife, children, company and fans in general in an interview with Sky Sports. The former striker took responsibility for his actions, realizing he wants to find a way to get past them right away.
“I made a mistake. I went to a private party with two of my friends and I want to apologize to my family and the club for the pictures that were floating around and I want to move on,” he said.
Despite his apology, fans speculated on his wife’s reactions as they feared the worst would happen between the couple, who have been married since 2008. Fortunately, Coleen took the time to consider her next steps and she came to forgiveness.
The choice of their marriage
Coleen recently announced her decision to continue fighting for her marriage and family following the July incident. A source that is OK! that the mother of four gave her husband a condition for her marriage to work.
“Coleen put her foot on the floor and told Wayne it couldn’t happen again. She really put the law down and warned him he wouldn’t get another chance. But save their marriage and move forward, the source announced.
The source also commented on how many social media users might perceive Coleen’s actions and choices in order to fight for their marriage. However, the TV host chooses not to let her marriage go down the drain for this mistake.
As she said; there is no second chance.
A happy family
If the Waynes can choose to get away from this scandal, so can the fans.
Despite the unwanted attention the family has received in recent weeks, Coleen has continued to place trust in her husband and seek his support in their ongoing legal battle with James Vardy’s wife, Rebekah.
Rebekah hit her co-football wife on a libel suit, claiming that Coleen falsely accused her on Instagram of relaying stories to the press. Initially, they had until February 8, 2021 to find a compromise, but it looks like they would prefer a judge to have the final say.
Regardless of his flaws, Wayne is an incredible dad who loves his children and puts his family above all else.